The Championships at Wimbledon are the world's oldest tennis tournament and one of the most prestigious events in the sporting calendar. Taking place every summer at the magnificent All England Lawn Tennis Club in Wimbledon since 1877, it is one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments (and our most requested client event).
The Tournament is quintessentially British and attracts more than a billion viewers across 200 nations – but nothing comes close to the experience of its unique, unparalleled atmosphere in person.
Calderwood Wealth Management has secured a pair of Centre Court tickets for the Monday of the second week, which is usually the 4th round matches, determining the quart-final lineup.
This is a full corporate hospitality package at the award-winning Gatsby Club, which is a spacious, sleek and relaxing facility providing first class service.
The lucky winners will enjoy:
- Three-course à la carte lunch menu designed and served by world-class chef Albert Roux OBE, who works alongside son Michel Roux Jr. and granddaughter Emily Roux
- Traditional Wimbledon afternoon tea with strawberries and cream
- Specially selected wines to accompany lunch
- Complimentary bar, including Champagne and cocktails
- Garden area to relax and unwind
- Shuttle bus to and from Southfields Tube Station (from 10am to 9pm)
- You may also want to watch some tennis from your Centre Court debenture seating
The cost of this hospitality package is far too high to make it a viable client event for Calderwood Wealth Management. However, we will absorb the costs so that the pair of tickets can be raffled amongst our clients, with all proceeds going to the wonderful St. James’s Place Foundation
Raffle tickets are £100 each and are exclusively available to Calderwood Wealth Management clients. They can be purchased from Adam by phone, email or in person.
The objective is to sell 100 tickets, raising £10,000. This will be matched to the tune of 200% (i.e. tripled) by St. James’s Place plc, as part of the firm’s ongoing commitment to the foundation in its 25th anniversary year.
In this way, we hope that the clients of Calderwood Wealth Management will be able to raise £30,000 for the St. James’s Place Foundation. Please give generously – you might even get a fantastic day out at the Wimbledon Championships 2017 for your trouble!
The closing date for the raffle is the 14th June 2017, and the winner will be drawn by a member of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at Cheltenham Town Hall on Thursday 15th June.